Late Night Library AU

Dit is een test forum.
Nienke
Site Admin

Re: Late Night Library AU

Bericht door Nienke » 21-04-2024 01:20

Eli bumped into him like a bumblebee and he kindly redirected him by softly grabbing his shoulders and turning him around. He would lie if it didn’t make his insides flutter a little when E called him delicious. The librarian almost ran off. Aslan would have liked to show him the rest of his work, but maybe this was for the better. He was always surprised at how bug off a flirt Elijah was as long as Aslan didn’t flirt back, but once he did the guy was an absolute mess. He did wonder sometimes if he was just E’s favourite past time, to make the workday go by quicker…

“Hey Gale, did you see my friend Elijah around? This big, dressed like a slutty gay pirate?” The description was near spot on, only an eye patch and eyeliner was missing.
“The one who’s been sniffing all of the works?” She mused.
“Sounds about right.”
“I’ve seen him,” she smiled a little devilish, “do you happen to have a little crush, my friend?”
“No,” Aslan said a little too quick, “maybe, it’s confusing. I don’t want too, since I have a lot of writing to do, but he’s just there all the time at the library. Flirting with me, bending over putting books away and just generally not leaving me alone.”
“And you don’t want him to stop doing any of those things, but also don’t want to date him?” She summed it up pretty much. “Mhmm…” Except he would really like to kiss that slutty pirate librarian, if it wasn’t for his book inspiration and the fact that the guy would kill to uncover his alter ego. There was really no way this could work out well.
“You go figure that out and I’ll go hang with your mom, I love her already.” She beamed, leaving him to stew on his own.
We're all victims of our own gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours.

Plaats reactie